Monday, December 1, 2008

Gucci sale!!!

Went for the Gucci sale today... Initially planned to go on Wed, because today is for members only and I plan to go on Wed for the DFS sale. But somehow, I couldn't resist... And there I was, in Orchard at 715pm!! Haha!!! Saw Erik when on the way to shopping and he followed me around..

Went to the outlet at Taka 1st.. Nothing much... Disappointed... So decided to pop by Paragon... GOSH!! The queue is SO LONG!!! But it's moving quite smoothly and soon, I am in the boutique... It was so crowded as usual... And something which I knew I would buy...


A messenger bag for $581 after 30% discount!!! I have been looking around for a messenger bag and since this is on sale, I bought it... So, i would have to give my blue label a miss...


The second bag i decided... Damage is $861 after 30% discount. Actually, i was deciding between this hobo bag and this...


But it seems like the gold colour handle will wear off overtime and might look awful... So I decided on the one above, Well, I don't have a hobo anyway.. :)

I was also eyeing this when I am in the boutique...


A classic looking bag...

How how??!!! till now, I am still thinking of the bags!! But I already overshot my budget with the 2 bags I bought... Sob Sob.. HOW!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!

*I miss the bags...*

No comments: