Monday, December 29, 2008

More pressies!!!

There is no such thing as more pressies right??

Anyway, Joanna went up Malacca and bought me something which she name it as Little Twin Moons...Why?? Coz it's "chiong" LTS!!!


A face mask.. Please!!! Do not try to ask me wear this on the streets!! Although they are cute, I wouldn't want anyone calling me a freak ok??!!! Thanks Jo!!!

Jianghui got me something too!! Belated Xmas pressie?? Whatever lah!!! Whahahaha!!!


A new passport cover!!! I am already using one so I am definitely not using this... Maybe years later when my current one becomes so old and spoiled, I might change to this... But still, gotta keep this as new as possible!!! Thanks gals!!!

Didn't go shopping recently but I ended up perming my hair!!! Didn't really take much decent pic but the photos I took are using my bro's HP camera... So still waiting for him to pass me the photos.. So far today at people, the most common comment I got was "not used to it" and most people thought it was quite nice... A couple even said it's quite Korean... Wait till I update and you be the judge.. Haha!!!

Getting late.. Gonna zzz soon... long day at work and need to rush down to Orchard Hotel for wedding dinner.. *faint*

*Long long day tomorrow~~~*

No comments: