Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gucci sale day 2...

Went down Gucci again today after work hoping to buy this bag...



Queued for almost 30mins before I got in... Went in and started searching everywhere... BUT I DIDN'T FIND IT!!! Asked the SA and he told me that IT IS OSS!!! Only left the black 1 and it's the bigger size...



Think think for a while... Put it back... Walked around.. And when back to ask for the bag again... There was another gal asking for it but I asked 1st so the SA showed it to me... Almost decided.. Then I asked the SA if that is the last piece... HE SAID YES!! and if I don't want it, the other gal will get it...

OF COZ I WILL NOT LET GO!! Haha!!! And this is my 3rd bag for the week!!! $756 after 30% discount... The brown 1 which I wanna buy is $707 after 30% discount...


I also didn't see the bags I bought yesterday anymore... Everything was running out fast... Luckily I didn't go down tomorrow as planned. I am a happy girl.... But bankrupt...

Before I left, I did ask the SA will the sale last till Friday.. He mentioned that most probably not. The more popular ones would have been bought... Which is true coz most things I saw yesterday are not available anymore...


*No more shoppings... Time to clear debts..."

No comments: