Saturday, December 13, 2008

More birthday pressie!!!

Whahahah!!! So happy!!! More birthday pressies from all my dear friends...

Met up with Jo and Elina yesterday for dinner and Jo passed me my birthday and Xmas pressies...


A LTS cushion!!! Cute right??


Kiki and Lala car accessories for safety belt... I actually have 1 already, but my rough bf almost broke Kiki's head!!! I mean the "head" almost fall off... Although it can be sewn back, but i still wish to have a new 1 for keeping...


LTS pouch... Too cute... Dare not use in case I dirty it.. haha!!!

She also passed me my Xmas pressie in advance... I think she already distributed to all except 2 other friends of ours.. Haha!! I would have to bring my gifts down next sat when we all gather...


I would say it's a cosmetic pouch... Thanks gal for all the pressies...

Today was a rush day... Woke up late coz took med last night for sinusitis... Supposing to meet Serena at 3pm but end up I gotta go Sambawang to collect my spree purchase... So no choice.. Went down straight to Isetan to meet Serena after collection...

And... Serena finally passed me the thing she bought for me!!! She mentioned on her blog but didn't wanna say what it is.. Kept me thinking for so long... And my pressie is....


A LTS QUILT!!! So cute!!! It is very comfy too... But again, as usual.. afraid to dirty it so I put it back into the soft box.. Haha!!

Other than catching up, the secondary motive for meeting up is to...... Go for the Sanrio Fair at Isetan!! Haha!!! There wasn't much stuff and not cheap either... Are they really on sale??? Haha!! Anyway, bought 2 small and cheap things... Haha!!


I don't know what is this but for sure it's some Xmas ornament...



Found this with LTS as well as Cinnnamonroll and Hello Kitty... There another type with MyMelody, Hello Kitty and 1 other character which I forgot what it is... Think the Xmas tree in the middle will light up. Will need to buy batteries to try before I know.. Haha!!




A Notepad with a pen... The reason why I bought this is because of the pen!! Haha!!


I can use the pen with my LTS organizer!! Yeah!!!

I was deciding between this and the mouse pad but Serena said this is better so I got this.. Haha!! Like a kid right??

Thanks everyone... December is the month I love and hate most... Coz.. It either I receive a lot of pressies or very little pressies... Whahahah!! I love this December!!!

No comments: