Sunday, November 30, 2008

Aaron Kwok Concert DVD!!!

I was looking around for Aaron Kwok concert DVD after I attended his Hong Kong concert in 2007... Yes, I agree that his attires for the concert is funny but it's based on his concert name and theme"Show de Reel"...

Finally saw it at Holiday Plaza yesterday!!! It was Daniel who found it... They also have "Show de Reel Part 2" which is his 2008 concert help around Valentine's Day...



It was very high when I attended his 2007 HK concert, especially when he sang the songs when he released when he just started out in 1990.... It was 17-18 years ago!!! After so many years, I still find him very attractive... Haha!!!

*I would want to catch his HK concert again if I have the chance coz it's more fun and happening than Singapore's!!!*

No comments: