Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My birthday pressie!!!

Wwweeeeee!!! I thought I would not receive any birthday pressie this year other than from my baby... But, I received 2 pressies today!!! Actually should be 3 lahz...

The 1st pressie was from Wenyi... Buffet dinner treat at Park Royal Hotel last Friday!!! Didn't managed to take pic of all the food... But 1 pic is enough to say everything...


These are our desserts... Look at the amount of Chocolate Fondue we had!!! Now, try imagining the main courses... I ate so much that night that I don't remember myself eating so much before!!! I had sushi, sashimi, crayfish, baby lobster, scallops, lamb rib, sirloin steak, and many more!!! Can't remember what else I ate coz too many... Haha!!!

Today, I received 2 pressie...


This is from Huixian... (Can't remember when was the last time she gave me pressie... Haha!!!


This is from my baby brother... CUTE RIGHT!!! It's so big and soft and really feel good when hugged!! Even introduced my new piggy friend to my dad.. Lolx!! Even he agree that It's very comfy!!! Thanks my dear bro... 不忘我多么的疼爱和照顾你!!! 哈哈!!!

*I am a happy girl!!!*

No comments: