Friday, December 26, 2008

Last pressies for the year...

Today, back in office after Xmas day holiday, I received 2 more pressies from my colleagues....


A Perlini Silver bracelet from Angela who is from a different unit but we are seated diagonally across each other...


A wrist rest from Meishuang who is from my unit but located in HQ. Suitable for people like me who faced the computer almost whole day in office...

Thanks peeps!!! So paiseh and gan dong coz I didn't buy anything for Angela.... I am not a pressie person and I really have difficulty buying pressies... I have difficulty in choosing and making decisions and I am so afraid that whatever I buy, people might not like it... Sigh... So paiseh... But still very thank you to all my friends for my birthday and Christmas pressies... Muacks!! Love ya!!!

No comments: