Friday, December 5, 2008

Shopping?? Not me... :(

Met up with Wenyi for shopping and dinner. She wanna get the black bag that I got from Gucci recently. Went to DFS but there wasn't much selections to choose from. So we walked around looking for a black bag... In the end, she was deciding between these 2...


A Prada Tessuto Bow Tote Fall-Winter 2008/09

and


A Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag Resort 08...

In the end, she decided on the Marc Jacobs.. It's cheaper and the material is better than the Prada... The material on the Marc Jacobs is lamb skin whereas, it seems to be nylon on the Prada... Although the Prada looks nice too but not worth the price... (I am not really a fan of Prada... Too many fake outside coz it's seems to be very easy to produce fake Prada!!)

While we were at Marc by Marc Jacobs, I set my eyes on these bags as well...






There is this beige colour which is very nice too!!! But... I am banned from shopping... Boohoohoo!!!! Even Wenyi was saying I should be banned 8 years coz I bought 8 branded bags this year (actually it's 9)!!! :P

So.. No choice... Can't buy... Can also see.... Feel so miserable!!!

I am also eyeing at a Coach wristlet... I am not a fan of Coach either but I think this is really nice...

The one on the left is the smaller one... And of course I might wanna take the black or silver one but these 2 colours are nice too!! I am eyeing on the smaller 1... The dimension for the smaller one is 6.5"(L) x 4" (H) and the bigger one is 9" (L) x 5.5" (H)... I saw the bigger one at Coach earlier and it cost about S$270!! Getting it from US after conversion is probably about $180 for the big one and $90 for the smaller one...

However, SG only carries the bigger one... I really hope to see and feel how is the smaller one like.. How how??

*I wish to buy a wristlet for now... And I am being banned from shopping... :'(*

No comments: