Thursday, December 25, 2008

More & more pressie!!!

Have been so busy at work after my birthday and so tired that I hardly have the time to go online and do my updates... So... In 1 entry, I shall update all the things I bought and all the pressies i received...

Some small and cheap Xmas pressie I bought...


A mug from Precious Thots.


A Forever Friend HP holder.


A Charmmy Kitty set that consist of a comb, handheld mirror and a pouch.


More birthday pressies...


A "Chiong" LTS computer cover from a Jesslyn... Actually I have seen this so many times but I never bought it coz I am using a notebook at home!!! Whahahahah!!! So, Shall keep it with my LTS collection.


A surprise bouquet of flowers from my baby that come with such a cute bear!!! Now, this bear is sitting with my soft toy collection in office...


A surprise birthday cake from June brought back to office by Jesslyn and Paula...


A birthday cake from my bro, Erik... Sitting on the living room coffee table when I reach home after work...



My Xmas pressies!!! Lalalalala~~~



A LTS 3-compartment holder from Jesslyn... And a pair of earrings she made herself...


A tea light holder from Paula...


A key chain with big big crystal from June...


A HP strap with a pretty sexy purple dress charm from Yingzhu...


A black low-cut dress with pink details from Wenyi...


A LTS 2009 wall calendar from Kevin and Lauranne...


A multi-purpose holder also from Kevin and Lauranne for my baby...


Now... More LTS stuff that don't cost too much that I bought this week...


A lid for mugs/cups...


LTS Kiki non-slip mat!!! I have been looking for this mat since don't know when... I have got my Lala non-slip mat which I bought in Bishan some time ago but just can't seem to find Kiki... And by chance, I found Kiki non-slip mat in Jurong point!!! And it's the one and only piece!!! So so happy!!! Wanted to buy 1 more set of Kiki and Lala to be put in baby's car but too bad... it's OOS...


This is my Lala non-slip mat which I bought in Bishan previously...


LTS non-slip mat which I bought at Jurong point together with my Kiki non-slip mat...


"Chiong" LTS slipper HP strap which I found at the pasa malan near my house on Monday...


So many buys and pressie for this 1 month... Wweeeeee!!! I need a stop on my LTS coz I am running out of space to keep them... My 3 drawer cabinet is so full that I can hardly keep anymore... But I heard from Serena that new LTS stuff will be launched soon.... And there is this small teapot and teacup which are so cute... OK, I think I won't buy it coz it's so expensive and I won't use it anyway... It will probably be in my drawer till I die... Whahahahah!!!

No comments: