Monday, March 2, 2009

Back dated post.....

Sigh.. Have been so busy and tired recently... And my dad is using my lappy coz the common lappy in the living room went to heaven... So much to update but nothing done until now...

Anyway, these are the things I bought / received recently....

Mentioned previously that Serene helped me to order the LTS HP charm from Japan right?? Met up with her and some other HKO friends during the CNY period for makan and she passed it to me... YEAH!!!!

Bought 2 sets of LTS, 1 for myself and 1 for Wenyi...



Hope she likes it and feels better now... She was so stressed up with school and work... Gambatte gal!! You can do it de!!! Maybe can ask you design my bridal gown??!!! And dont forget me when you get famous ok?? Hehez!!!

Got this for Joanna...


She likes Charmmy Kitty but it's not easy to find their stuff in SG... Plus she also got me some LTS stuff so... ya lor.. Buy her as a form of appreciation...

My family received this while I was away in Phuket...


Nice?? It's the bigger version of what my bro got for his gf for Vday... Actually it's quite nice and roomy... But I wished it was slightly smaller.. It's so big that it's more of a Clutch than a wristlet... The one my bro got is too small but this is too big... Why can't Coach do a size in between???!!! Whahahaha!!!

This is something what Wai See and I order together through www.bbcosm.com last week and the item was delivered the next working day!!!


The Miracle Treatment Essence, Aqua Physics Serum and Facial Treatment milk...

My skin has gotten from bad to worse recently. Not sure if it's because of the weather, or stress level or not enough nutrients... I am determined to get it back to what it used to be!!! Always wanted to try SKII but never coz the price is so steep!! Heard of this webby before but never dared to try coz afraid of getting cheated... Okok, I am always afraid of this and that lah!!! Anyway, I bought these and am trying it out!!!!Wish me luck!!!

No comments: