Monday, March 16, 2009

Miu Miu...

I have finally decided that I will get asking my dear friend to bring it which LV for me... Then I got to know Miu Miu is cheaper there too!!! Although I am not sure how much it is but definitely cheaper than what local is selling and locally is retailing at SGD1930!!! And Europe carries more colours!!!! And these colours are beautiful....

Thanks to Elaine who showed me a webby of the the colours for 08 and this season.... So, Slowly, using Paint, I put them all together...



Isn't this beautiful??? How to choose right??? After thinking for a few days, I am down with these...



The rest that I "outcast" is because it is of lighter colours thus will get stained easily and the colours being exotic means probably not easy to match clothes or for work... And black is out because still common and not outstanding enough... But still those are very pretty!!!!

Now, with the final 9... Which 1 should I choose?? I really still don't know which to get... Sigh...

No comments: