Monday, March 9, 2009

It started off with I Nuovi sale...

Met June after work last Friday... Initial plan was to meet at AMK Hub Hong Kong cafe for dinner... In the end, early Friday morning, she already forwarded me some advert that says SALE, 40% off!!! So, we decided to meet up at Bishan instead coz there is an outlet there....

Head straight to I Nuovi and that's where I started spending money... Bought these...





Don't remember how much in total but I paid June 60bucks coz she paid for it 1st... Why?? Coz the total amount was $460+!!! Powerful right??? She can spend just $400 in 1 shop like that!!!! I even managed to buy birthday pressie in advance for Wenyi... Although her birthday is in June, I always have difficulty deciding what to get for her so since now I see something suitable, might as well right?? Paiseh lah... Hehez!!!

Actually our shopping ends here for the night coz she felt that she had overspent and we are both hungry so we headed off to Sakae for dinner...

Next day, I woke up pretty late but managed to rush down to Toa Payoh Polyclinic... Need to see doctor for referral as well as the lump on my back... It is growing even faster and getting more painful for the past 2 weeks!!!

My initial plan was since baby is working and knock off at 3 and he needs to send for his car for servicing... So, I shall go see doctor 1st, then off to Orchard to check out LV and Miu Miu...Why?? Coz I am deciding which to ask my friend to buy from Paris!! Whahahah!!! Went LV... Sort of decided but still stuck between 2 choices... Wanted to hope over to Miu Miu but it was raining.. Argh!!!!!

Before going LV, I went over to Shaw 1st because baby mentioned that his mum saw my foundation cake and asked me to help her buy... But in the end, it isn't what she wanted coz she wanted something with shimmer... Too bad... Walked around Isetan but nothing to buy... And the kuku me, forgot to bring my Isetan vouchers out... Anyway, got this Hyposis top at $10...



Since unable to hop over to Miu Miu, I slowly make my way to the train station and meet baby at the workshop which is pretty near my office. But in the end, suddenly, mood swing... So went into Cotton On and got these for $100...







Crazy right??? I must be... Sigh... Kind of regret because I was supposed to save money for my new bag!!! What's done cannot be undone so I shall live with it... Anyway, half of it is for my baby...

After meeting up with baby, we quickly settle our things, went home to wash up and quickly make our way into JB because Stephen and Vinson were there already... Our plan was to have dinner there and catch a race at Pasir Gudang.... We thought it was a circuit race but it was a drag race instead... But still, never mind.. It's still racing... Haha!! It was pretty interesting to see small little cars with so much power!!! And the most disappointing thing for the night is Subaru lost to Mitsubishi by 1 sec; 11.7sec VS 10.7sec... Sigh...

By the time we got back home, it was already past 3am... ZZZzzz......

Went Ikea on Sunday because baby's mum wanna buy a standing lamp for mahjong session... And I bought this cute little pink stools for my living room... Always not enough seats in the living room... Whahahahah!!!



Was walking and thinking, how should we do baby's room after we got married?? A wardrobe big enough for our clothes, book shelf for my bags, entertainment area for baby's LCD TV and PS3, computer area... OH NO!!! Not enough room for so many things!!! Sianz....

No comments: