Thursday, February 5, 2009

New clothes...

I realised I haven't really been shopping around for clothes for quite some time.. Most of my clothes purchased nowadays are when I am overseas or buying through TW online sprees... I guess I still prefer shopping for clothes physically coz I can try them on before deciding whereas buying through online sprees is about luck... But most of the time I really have no idea what type of clothes to buy and I am just too tired and lazy to shop for clothes... And buying online can be cheaper!

Anyway, did 15 minutes of shopping at Junction 8 while waiting for Dan to pick me up... Tried 5 different tops and dresses and only decided on these 2....

A pink top suitable for work and casual with demin...


Details around the neck area...



Simple black dress...


Details around the waist area...


Just 2 of these cost 80bucks!!! I guess shopping online might be a cheaper alternative... Whahahaha!! But still, with so many sales going on, would it be worth it?? Hehez!!!

Oh no... I sound so auntie!!! Going for sale and cheap trills!!! DIE!!!!

No comments: