Monday, March 30, 2009

And now..... *drums rolling*

My beautiful precious bags all the way from Paris!!! Thanks to my dear friend... Saying 100 times or 1million times might not even be enough!!! I was grinning from ear to ear yesterday seeing my new bags, touching them and smelling them... They smell so good!!!!

LV Trevi MM


Miu Miu Matelasse Tote


They are beautiful, don't you think so??? I am so in love with them... Of coz I do love my other bags too but being new to my family, I will to take extra care, be more sensitive, give more a little more TLC and welcome them right?? Hahaha!!!

Used my Trevi today for work... Think I will be using it tomorrow again... A little lazy and tired to change bag.. Hehez!! I am still thinking when should I start using my Miu Miu... It should be lambskin and cannot touch water!! With the funny weather we experienced recently, I wouldn't want to take the risk of getting myself and my Miu Miu wet... Whahahah!!!

2 expensive bags for 2009 and it's only March... No more shopping for the rest of 2009... Some even said 2010... =S

2 comments:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Serena said...

Hehe ... glad u love them! We got to bring our totes out together!