Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shopping again!!!

But I didn't spend any money... Lolx!!!

Went for dinner and movie with baby yesterday. While waiting for movie to start, we went for a little "scrolling" at Suntec...

After collecting the tickets, we saw a couple toys/model shop and went to check it out... Baby bought a display box with 3 steps... We are gonna use this to display the ChoroQs!!! Yippee!!!

Next to it was another toys shop... I found this cute little Subaru ChoroQ!!! A new member to baby's collection!!! ( I promise myself to try complete the whole set for baby...) Isn't this cute???


Actually I also saw LTS... It a set of ink stamps, with LTS, My Melody, Hello Kitty, Dear Daniel and 3 others which I don't think I recognize them... However, they cannot be sold separately and they only have 1 set and it's the one on display... I wanted to get 2 sets actually... One of myself and the other for Serena... Anyway, I also didn't get the display set coz the condition was VERY BAD!!! Although I have never seen it before and they are real cute but I think I would prefer it in almost 100% good condition...

When into Sasa to see if they still sell samples. Saw something which I was looking for... SKII cleanser...


Decided to buy and try it to see if it's really that good as what Gareth told me... IIRC, it was $12.95... Not cheap.... Anyway, I just wanna try it to see if it is really that good and if my skin is suitable... I have got a VERY sensitive skin... Sigh...

Then my dear boyfriend got me this...


He got it for his Mum when we went Phuket... I just casually told him that it smells very nice and I like those that smells light and something flower and "sweet".... And tah-dah!! This is sooooooo expensive... Sigh... But still... Thank you baby!!! I will start using it soon.... :)

Still walking around and I saw a Sanrio shop!!! It wasn't a Sanrio shop actually... I can't remember the name of the shop... Hehez!! But it sells authentic Sanrio stuff!!! Saw this cute mug!!!


Baby wanted to buy for me but I told him now coz I don't need so many mugs to drink water... I already had 3 mugs at home but of cause, neither of them are LTS.. Haha!! And I prefer collecting small items like HP charms.. Hehez!!! Saw a few of them... Some I confirm I have it, and some I don't remember if I have it... Sigh... Bought too many I guess??

Anyway, I decided to buy this for this dear friend of mine who just came back from Monaco and Paris and help me bought a LV and a Miu Miu!!! ( I will post my new bags later....) Got this for her as a token of appreciation and she like mugs... She collects them I guess coz she has quite a number of different mugs of different sizes and designs!!!

I hope she likes it... :D

1 comment:

Serena said...

Thanks for my mug! I love it ... time for a group cups/mugs pic soon :D