Tuesday, March 3, 2009

LV or Mui Mui???

Oh no.. A dear friend of mine is going Monaco for work and stopping my Paris before heading back to SG... And she offers to help me buy something from Paris... And now, I am in a dilemma coz I am supposed to not buy anything now and buy the 1 and only bag in June for the whole of 2009... And I decided I wanna buy a Mui Mui matalease lux tote... But now, PARIS!!! LV!!! Oh no..

I am not sure if Mui Mui is cheaper in Paris though... And I am not sure what colour they carry but this is the design I like...


I am not sure what colour they have... But I think I would prefer any basic colour which allows me to match clothes easier for work and out... And the best part, I was told it cost about SGD 2590!!! *Faint*... I was hoping it will go on sale this June so maybe wouldn't be so ex... So now, is will Mui Mui be cheaper in Paris??

When people talks about Paris, bag lovers would instantly thinking of LV, Chanel and Hermes... Chanel and Hermes is out coz way too expensive... Can't afford so I am down to these choices...


Trevi PM. Locally selling at 2510SGD. Paris selling at 1070 Euro... After tax refund and conversion, it should be around 1900SGD.. Meaning a saving of about 600SGD...


Tivoli PM. Locally selling at 1540SGD... Paris selling at 655Euro... After tax refund and conversion, it should be around 1155SGD.. Meaning a saving of almost 400SGD...


Palermo PM. Locally selling at 1660SGD. Paris selling at 705 Euro... After tax refund and conversion, it should be around 1240SGD.. Meaning a saving of about 400SGD...


Neo Cabby MM. Locally selling at 2460SGD. Paris selling at 1090 Euro... After tax refund and conversion, it should be around 1920SGD.. Meaning a saving of about 500SGD...


Epi Montaigne Clutch. Locally selling at 1320SGD. Paris selling at 560 Euro... After tax refund and conversion, it should be around 985SGD.. Meaning a saving of about 300SGD...


Vernis Roxbury. Locally selling at 1570SGD. Paris selling at 670 Euro... After tax refund and conversion, it should be around 1200SGD.. Meaning a saving of almost 400SGD...

I also have my concerns about these bags....

Trevi - It's a heavy bag even when it's empty... So I am afraid that I will regret after buying it, like my Hampstead...

Tivoli, Palermo - The leather will turn colour after some time and I am not sure if I can accept it when that happens...

Roxbury - Afraid that I will accidentally scratch the bag with my nails or my rings... And if that happens, it will be very obvious! The leather will turn colour as well and the bag will lose its glow after some time!!

Neo Cabby - I am not sure if I will use it often or will it suit me... And also afraid that the colour will fade...

Montaigne clutch - Too mature??? And I cant decide between the 2 colour!

So... How?? What should I get? I know Mr Ho will read this... Mr Ho, please do not make a decision and contact my dear friend ok?? I still cannot make up my mind!!!

No comments: