Friday, March 20, 2009

Broke promise again...

Finally cleared my cards' bills and I told myself no more shopping... But still, I end up buying things again today... But not for myself but for baby...

Met John after work at J8 to see what to buy for Dad's birthday and while waiting for baby to send us home.. In the end, he already bought it.. Stupid John!! Anyway, I decided not to buy anything for dad but treat him to a nice Teochew restaurant... But still now, still not sure where to go.. Sigh...

Anyway, was passing by Giordano and feels that their new Polo Tees not bad... Ended up buying 2 for baby....



He wears Polo Tees more often and I feel usually Polo Tees will expand after a few washing so no harm buying more for him... Wanted to buy 1 more for him... In light pink and light grey... (I love this combo!!!) but I remembered he got something similar so I give it a miss....

So... Although I went shopping, but it's not for myself but for baby... Am I still consider breaking my promise and ban?? Hmmz.... Really must stop!! Maybe I should just keep my cards at home!!! Haha!!!

No comments: