Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dinner @ Yum Cha

This would be totally off topic but I must really share this... Coz I am shocked with myself!!!

Met up with Serena last weekend for dinner at Yum Cha... And guess what we ate...


Lobster with Fruits in Thousand Island Sauce


Lobster with Shredded Golden Oats


Cheese baked Lobster Chinese Style (Not nice, can't taste the cheese)


Seafood Fried Rice with Silver Fish


Stir Fried Spinach


Duck meat (This is from the half duck after skin removed for Peking Duck)


Crystal Peking Duck


Fresh Prawn Rice Flour Roll (Chee Cheong Fan with Prawns)


YumCha Prawn Dumpling x 2 baskets


Siew Mai with Fish Roe x 2 baskets


Steamed Xiao Long Bao x 2 baskets


Crystal Chives Dumpling


Sesame Prawn and Mango Roll

Scary right?? So many dishes for 3 people, 2 gals and 1 guy!!! And that's not all!! I realised I forgot to take photo for 2 other items we ordered as well... 2 basket of Steamed Pork Ribs with Bean Sauce and a basket of Steamed Chicken Claw... Think either one or all of us must be VERY hungry... Haha!!

1 comment:

Serena said...

Oh my god ... just looking at the food we ate scares me now!