Friday, July 17, 2009

So painful....

Painful for my wallet and my gums...

Went to extract 1 wisdom tooth on Monday.. Was having a bad toothache and migraine on Monday thus decided to visit a dentist... I think the last time I visited a dentist was more than 2 years ago! Hehez... I never like to visit dentist... I am afraid of them, the equipments, sounds and blood...

Anyway, when I was there, dentist said need to extract the top right wisdom tooth... This 1 tooth extraction cost me almost $100... Pain... Then dentist says I need to extract the other 2 on my left as well... And the bottom 1 probably needs a minor surgery... Almost fainted... Scheduled the next appointment 2 weeks later...

However, my gum still feel pain the next day so revisited them again... Seems like my gum is a little swollen... Sigh... Why do I have to go through such torture?? So I was thinking, since already in pain, might as well extract the other 2 as well.. Once and for all!!! But dentist say not recommended since my gum is a little swollen but I was determined to get it over and done fast so my appointment was rescheduled to the Thursday in the same week...

Courageous? Haha!! I just wanna shorten the pain period and have lesser MC... Coz I was thinking if I will be given 5 days MC if there is a minor surgery so it might be good to have it extracted on Thursday coz I can rest over the weekends! :)

Thursday came and I went back to the clinic and was told can pay by Medisave if I have to go through the surgery! YIPPEE!!!! But then when I saw the dentist, she says doesn't need surgery... This means I will have to fork the money out! And the worst thing is my company can only reimburse max of $100 a year for dental! ARGH!!!!

The 2nd extraction was miserable... The extraction on Monday was quick and fast and I didn't even know that tooth is out! The Thursday was miserable.. The feeling is as if tearing a whole house down! I can feel that she used a few equipment and tools... The nurse gotta hold on to my head coz the dentist was trying to push and pull with all her strength! Both teeth was even chipped off! She managed to get 1 out but the other was still inside my gum... Dentist say it might be better to leave it alone coz it's so small... Shall wait for it to dissolve inside or reappear when my gum forces it out...

Forgot to took the photo of my 1st tooth extraction and reminded myself that I will take photo of the other 2 but the other 2 was so bloody! EEEEWWWWW!!!!

I HATE GOING TO DENTIST!!!!

Oh ya, the 2nd visit cost me almost $300!!!! Painful.... My gum hurts... My wallet hurts even more...

No comments: