Wednesday, July 29, 2009

About me....

What do people know about me?? How much do my friends know about me? And how much do I know about my friends?? All these came to my mind while I was bathing...

I guess not much friends remember much about me or when my birthday is... Or probably because I didn't give the chance to let them know more about me... Or maybe they don't even wanna know more about me... Anyway, I do wonder how many friends I have... Or how many regard me as their friend??

For me, it's very simple... Everyone has their own ideas, thinking, problems... I shouldn't load them with mine... But I do try my best to help if they need me... But why is it that I always feel that there are people who took granted of me?? Or maybe I am being too calculative? I am not saying that people must repay their kindness but maybe it might be good to show a little appreciation...

I believe that no matter where and when, as long as you show a little bit of appreciation to people around you, you can make their day! Everyone deserve a little from everyone of us...

No comments: