Monday, July 13, 2009

A day full of activities...

The previous Saturday 0407 was a BUSY day... We went to finalise something, then to Wheelock's Place to collect baby's replacement bluetooth... Happened to pass by a toy shop and I bought baby 09's version of Optimus Prime... I promised myself that I will try to help baby collect full set of Optimus Prime...





Went Fu Lu Shou after that coz baby needs to get the plastic cover for the "Fo Pai" that my dad gave him... Actually need to get the cover coz baby accidentally dropped the "Fo Pai" and the cover broke...

Then pop by Bugis village to try sell N95... Managed to sell it at $230.. Better than trading in to Telco at $200...

Next destination was Junction 8... I need to get a wall fan and baby needs to do a new sets of specs coz he lost his during ICT... Initially, baby's budget was slightly more than $100 but ended up paying $400 after discount for a pair of Gucci specs with Zeiss lenses... Expensive hor?? Need to wait for a few days before it is ready for collection... Shall post photo after baby take photo of his new pics...

Here is how my baby looks like when testing eyesight...






I also tested my eye sight and still, I have perfect eye sight!! Whahahahah!!!

No comments: