Monday, July 13, 2009

Introducing my new phone....

N97!!!


I am not someone who change mobile phone regularly as I find it a hassle to transfer all data and contact over, personalise the settings, etc... However, baby was tempting me and he hope that we could use the same phone... So I got it...

It was OOS once it is realised and we both made reservation with our Telco... Received the phone 1st week of July... Actually it wasn't the reservation that I made with the Starhub shop... The customer service happened to call regarding my re-contract voucher so I asked them about the stock availability. So lucky that they have the stock for white so they delivered it to me that very week.

And her is my new 97!!






Was disappointed with it coz there is just so many problems... Ended up sending it for servicing when it's just 4 days old! Seems like there is a software problem for the 1st batch... $588 for re-contract after $100 re-contract voucher...

Now, waiting for baby to receive his black N97... It has been 3 weeks and he should be collecting it this week... Hope his is not the 1st batch and doesn't have the software problem...

No comments: