Monday, July 13, 2009

Shopping for Jetfire

Went shopping for Jetfire after Stephen mentioned that it's available in Singapore... We 1st went to China Square as Stephen mentioned that there is an indoor flea market and lots of toy shops... I was really shocked to see so many toy shop and stalls!!!

Didn't managed to find Jetfire but I made a reservation for 2 Transformers ice-cream truck... They were so cute in the movie! Reserved 1 for ourselves and 1 for Vinson as a gift. Should be collecting it this month... We also bought the Barricador from the Transformers movie for Stephen...

Although we didn't managed to buy what we wanted, I bought these as well...




Doraemon mini mouse for Jesslyn...

Well, she will buy me LTS stuff if she sees it.. Although the things she bought are not the expensive type but still it's the thought that counts... So I decided to get this for her... It says there limited 2000 pieces worldwide... Don't know how true it is... And not sure if this mini mouse is way too small for her.. LOLX!!


LTS water bottle...



Actually I have seen it a couple of times and it's not expensive but can't bear to buy it coz I already have a Strawberry Shortcake water bottle of the same size from my dad... I was deciding if I should replace my water bottle with LTS but I decided not to. No point wasting money.. Instead, baby bought it... Well, I am not not changing my office water bottle coz I am going to put this in baby's car so as and when I am thirsty, I have water to drink. Hehez!! And also water available when I need to take my medication.


Since we didn't managed to find Jetfire, we decided to go Taka since Stephen already saw it there. We parked around Singtel building and check out the crowd!!!




Singaporeans really enjoy queuing up... This time, they are queuing up for the new iPhone 3G... I bet some of them have been queuing since the day before!

We walked from Singtel building to Taka to Wisma to Isetan Shaw to Wheelock and back to Taka... We saw the Jetfire in the shop at Wheelock's Place where I bought the Optimus Prime. Almost wanted to pay for it but Stephen says Taka is cheaper... The shop at Wheelock's Place is selling it at $129.95.

The have the display of Optimus Prime and Jetfire combined together...


So cool right??

Anyway, we walked back to Taka to buy the Jetfire. On the way back, we pop by Isetan to check it out coz I have a $50 Isetan voucher due to expire end of the month... Didn't managed to find Jetfire but we saw this....


Megatron!!! Haha!!

At Taka, we bought the Jetfire and they are selling it for $109.90... Savings of $20.05!!




Now waiting for baby to combine them during his spare time... Whahahahah!!!

1 comment:

daniel said...

bb got no time to combine them both... the jet fire is killing me loh.. very hard to change him into airplane.. hehe..