Friday, July 31, 2009

I went shopping!!!!

Haven't really went shopping for myself for a long time... Had to go Isetan to shop because my $50 vouchers is expiring by end of July so I desperately needs to use it.

Didn't wanna waste it but didn't wanna top much so decides to try my luck... I am not planning to buy new cosmetics now, planning to buy near year end... So I thought maybe I could get a new dress without topping much! Anyway, I have quite a number of wedding dinners to attend. Although I still have quite a few new dresses at home but no harm having 1 more to keep in case of emergency. Hehez!!!

Met up with Wenyi and Alan for movie and dinner last Sunday. So we went shopping before movie.

Luckily enough, I managed to find a decent grey dress with a little shimmering!! Just nice for dinner and the type i was hoping for! Something loose but doesn't makes me look too fat.. It was on sale and cost$60 after discount... Meaning, I only need to top up $10!! Yippee!! Hehez!!! (Cheap trill... =P)

We also bought 2 badminton rackets and a box of shuttlecocks. Have been talking about doing some exercises and badminton games but never got on to it, always giving the same reason... No badminton rackets... Now, NO more reasons to say NO...

Went for steamboat dinner at Coca after shopping. It is not that fantastic but so expensive!!! $45 after ++ per pax is so not worth it!!! But nevertheless, it was still nice because of the people you are with...

Movie was great! Watched Murderer at CineLeisure, starred by AARON KWOK!!! Gotta say his acting really improves a lot... The movie and storyline was pretty good too but it's kind of freaky as well... Recommended!!! Not because it's by Aaron Kwok but also because of the unpredictable storyline as well!

While leaving the complex, some shops were still open so did a little window shopping. Came to this shop that I bought Tranformers for baby previously. Wasn't prepared to buy anything but baby found the Choroq for Subaru Rally 03 and 05 models!! Has been watching the item on eBay for awhile but haven't decided to buy it yet. Luckily baby bought it because it is cheaper!!! Hehez!!!

Sigh, no pictures to upload for now because baby is holding on to my camera to document his latest Project Op!!!

No comments: