Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh yeah!!!! All the way fro the states!!!

My eBay purchases arrived today and I am so happy!!! Everything is so fast!!!

This is the mini satchel that I have been eyeing since it's launched but never bear to buy from local boutiques coz it's so expensive and so not worth it!!! All other colours are very nice but i choose the the black so that it won't go wrong and can easily match with clothes.


This wristlet I helped my youngest bro, John to get it for his gf as Valentine's Day pressie coz his gf is also called Amanda!!


I like this wristlet too!! Very sweet and nice but too small for me.. It's just nice for a phone, some cards and cash... But no more room for cigarettes... Sigh.. So, if I really, want to buy, I will have to buy the capacity BUT thinking twice coz I might not use it very often!! So... Still thinking.. Lolx!! I am not so into fashion and I don;t really care if this is past season... maybe one day I might decided to get it as long as I like and it's worth it...

These are the clothes I order through TW spree in Nov 08 I think and finally arrive 2 months later before CNY... Lolx!!! Too lazy to take photo so I am using the photos from the TW auction site itself...


I like this dress the moment I saw it... But turn out not as good as I expected but still not too bad...


A normal blue long sleeved, quite thick top for work coz office is so freaking cold!!!

Recently, Serena also helped me ordered LTS Hp charm from Japan. I showed her the webby 1st and didn't know she is interested to buy it until last week I think... Coz she asked if I wanna buy and can ship here together... And very fast, the items are here in SG and she is already using it!!! Have to wait till 8th Feb to get it from her when there is a HKO CNY meetup...

Hmmz... When should I start using my new mini satchel?? And with the "sponsor" from baby, what dinner bag should I buy??

1 comment:

baoyi said...

how much u bought e wristlet