Monday, January 5, 2009

My new hairdo...

Has been wanting to upload my new hairdo but my stupid bro keep delaying in sending me the pics taken using his phone... Finally, he decides to pass it to me...

Was really shocked when I see my hair... Got a sudden regret... I miss my straight long hair.. So, the nice hairdresser gave me some ideas so end up playing with my hair... This was what we ended up with...



This is how I look when I casually tried to do my hair coz rushing to do out. Pic taken after reaching home...



I don't regret as much now although I still miss my long straight hair... And permed hair is very time-consuming... Now, I gotta do my hair before I go out.. When in the past, i just simply brush it, pin up the fringe and off to work...

Now, i am having more difficulty doing my hair... Can't seem to get the natural feel...

No comments: