Sunday, January 11, 2009

4 Designer Classic Bags You Should Have…

Was surfing online one day and saw this...

4 Designer Classic Bags You Should Have
http://allwomenstalk.com/designer-classic-must-have-bags

Out of the 4 bags, I love all of them except the speedy...



Although I see a lot females taking it, I never like it... I feel that the bag will go out of shape very easily.. How many of those you see on the streets are still in the shape that you see in pictures?? Hardly... The base will start to pull the bag down and the bag will really look VERY AWFUL!!!

However, the other 3 are so nice...
- Chanel 2.55 (a very classic elegant dinner bag) in a more classic colour


- Dior Black Quilted Patent Lady bag (Cute and elegant dinner bag)


- Hermes Birkin bag (I find this a very classic corporate bag)

I think 1 day I might be able to afford the 1st 2 but the not the Hermes... Way too expensive.. Don't think I will be able to afford it...

Add-on to my previous Vernis post, I heard that the colours will come off quite easily and if you accidentally place some newspaper on it, the printing on the newspaper will be printed on your previous LV bag!!! Oh no!!! Does it apply to the previous colour as well?? I am still contemplating if I should get the Vernis Sunset Boulevard or Epi Montaigne Clutch as a nice dinner bag... Or should I get a clutch instead?? those 2 can be carry over the shoulder so to me it's more of a bag den clutch... Haha!!

1 comment:

Serena said...

Thats why i heard some ppl put a cardboard at the base of their speedy :P