Monday, January 19, 2009

Chinatown shopping...

Was at this market/hawker center last weekend coz car parked there and I see some shop selling clothes that are pretty nice! Will go there see 1 day...

Was with Dan and my mummy there to shop for CNY snackies And spent almost $100!!! Faint... Anyway, I also managed to buy some small little LTS stuff...






Serena also helped me ordered LTS from an online Japanese webby. I showed her the webby the last time but didn't thought that she would buy it!!! Anyway, will post it when it arrives... Whahahah!!!

Went DFS today after work as I have a $40 voucher. Was thinking might as well go see see look look if there is anything I like... Went Gucci, nothing... Coach, the wristlet I thought of buying (or rather the whole series) was OOS... Went LV also... Wanted to look at the new Vernis colour but I hardly see the pink ones!!! Request to take a look at the pink Vernis cosmetic pouch but was OOS... Sigh... Really interested to see how it looks!!! Looks very candy in pictures!!!

End up bought Rochers instead... Buy 2 get 1 free... Haha!!!

I also finally saw the Eva Damier... Some people was saying that the metal plate was too big for the small Eva and hence most people bought the monogram... However, I felt that the Damier wasn't too bad!! The plate is big but not as weird as shown in picture. And I felt it definitely looks better than the monogram!! Not a fan of monogram.. Haha!!

No comments: