Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cheap LTS...

On a pretty tight budget with not much spending power, still managed to find something I like... Hehez!!!

Was at Vivo last Fri with bf and went to Sanrio as well as PageOne. Bf was stock that I know of these places and he asked how I know... And I said... Serena told me!!! Whahahahah!!

Got this from PageOne... Finally found the LTS pen I was looking for!!! Hehez!!! It's still not the perfect pen I wanted but still, I love it!!!



Cheap ang bao from Sanrio.. Only one design... Different from the one that Serena got... I like hers... I call it pink bao!! Whahahahah!!!!


Went down Chinatown for dinner. They already had the street stores up and I saw this!!!!


Was rushing coz meeting friends so didn't check out the rest...Jo passed me some other stuff too that night!!!


I already had 1 for keeping so this belongs to my bf's car... Waahahaha!!!


A "chiong" LTS keychain... But I like it!!! Thanks gal!!!

No comments: