Wednesday, May 27, 2009

U Weekly??

I can't remember when was the last time I bought this magazine... Or have I ever bought it before??

But somehow something made me buy this magazine last week.... You know why??



There is only 1 reason.... And the reason is none other than it's cover page!!!

OMG... Thinking of it, I have been a fan of AK since he 1st started out... Almost 20 years... Hmmz.. Now I feel really old.. But why is AK still so young and charming?? =P

He is holding a concert on 30th May but I am not attending... Why?? The tix is so ex!!! And the main reason? Coz I have already watched the Part 1 of this concert in HK! There was 2 part of this concert in HK but it was almost the same... Didn't managed to watch Part 2 in HK but Part 1 was high enough... And we were so close to him... He walked past me and even shake my hand!! Whahahahaha!!! We were that close to him and the stage!!!





The concert in HK was so much fun and we were so high!!! Unforgettable... Remembered once, Wenyi and I went for his SG concert... We got so high that we are standing and dancing to the songs but the security keep asking us to sit down.. So boring... If there is a chance, I would love to attend his concert in HK again... We were running everywhere to get close to him, we were standing on the chairs and dancing to the music... It was FUN!!!

I wanna go HK again... I wanna watch AK's concert in HK AGAIN!!!!

No comments: