Saturday, May 30, 2009

郭富城, 我永远支持你!!!

Whahahahah!!!! I am glad I went... And I am so thankful to Serena for having the free tix and sharing it with me... She wasn't a fan of AK... Neither does she listens to Mandarin songs... I hope she doesn't gets too bored.. Haha!! Well, not too bad, she knows 3 songs which Aaron sang last night...
  • 对你爱不完
  • 我是不是该安静的走开
  • Para Para Sakura
Our tix...


LTS fans @ AK Concert!


Waiting for show to start...


It was full house ok?!!!



The spectacular 450 degree revolving stage...


AK from far away...


The only decent shots of my prince charming taken during the 3 hours show...



End of concert... ='(


There was so many people and we had a hard time trying to get home... Ended up, we walked all the way till Tanjong Rhu before we managed to hitch a cab...

Although it wasn't really as fun and high as in HK, but still, considering SG's culture, this is pretty good!!! And as usual, I was staring at him and drooling... Almost 20 years.. He is still so charming... Seeing him grew up... From the boyish look with the mushroom head...


To the mature dashing guy I am seeing now...

(Photo taken outside Century Square.. =P)

Seeing the progress he made throughout all this years in the music and movie industry, I am so happy that his effort has finally paid off! If anyone was to ask me who is the most handsome guy on earth, my answer would definitely be him!

Thanks Serena for the invitation!!! And thank you Sharonlynn for not wanting to go for the concert and thus having the free tix... And thanks to Serena's mum for the free tix!!

I would definitely wanna go HK again for AK's concert!!!!

No comments: