Monday, May 25, 2009

Our 2nd anniversary celebration

Sigh.. Our anniversary was 22nd April and only now I am updating the blog... Really have been to busy and too sick... My health doesn't seem to be good and I am falling sick quite frequently.. In fact, I am on MC again today... Had a diarrhea and this is the 4th time this month! Doc mentioned that probably my intestine is not clean plus I have weak gastric and stomach, that's why...

Anyway, baby brought me to The Cliff at The Sentosa Resort and Spa for dinner... And yes, like many others would react... "WOW!!!! The place is so romantic!!!" It is indeed romantic and the feeling is good.. However, the service that day wasn't that good at the start. They were short of staff and have no record of baby's reservation!! Anyway, we finally got a table. It was a different menu that day as they have a guest chef. Thus, we had Spanish fine dining... We didn't know what to choose we we chose a set that have almost everything on their menu.. The 11 course set for sharing...

Our serving of bread...


The starters...


The appetizers...


The main courses...


The desserts


Bouquet of flowers from baby when he picked me up...


Us @ The Cliff...

The bouquet of flowers is different from the one baby gave me earlier.. I had 2 bouquets of flowers this year!!! So does that means I will have 3 bouquets next year and 4 the next and ....?? Haha!!

Checked into the resort to spend the night... Overall, the room was pleasant..


And my pressies!!! Didn't expect anything else as baby already had given me a Roxbury earlier... So happy!! Blink blink!!!


This is what I got for him... A LV Damier Graphite key pouch...


The next day was a day of sun, sand and sea!!!


We are 2 years old!!! :)

No comments: