Friday, May 29, 2009

AK Concert!!!

OMG!!! I am so excited!!! I didn't plan to go.. Have mentioned why in my previous post... Then all a sudden, was msning Serena and she was asking me if I wanna go if tix is free!! I was like.... OMG!!!! Although it's not a Cat 1 tix... It's a Cat 4 tix.. But still, I can hear and see him dance.. And it's free, remember?? Cannot complain further.. Hehez!!

Really excited... Now, I am gonna charge my camera battery... And make sure i remember to bring tomorrow.. Whahahah!!!!





Editing my post after searching for sistic website on AK's concert...

"As directed by the police, please note that the use of water guns or water shooting devices is strictly prohibited for this event.
You are therefore requested not to bring these devices into the venue. Our ushers and security personnel will ask patrons to refrain from using water guns during this event and the venue reserves the right to confiscate any such devices to prevent them being used.
Thank you for your cooperation."

"No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event!"

See?? SG is just so boring... Why can't they be a little more open??? I had so many photos and videos taken when I was in Hk...

But still, I am so excited!!!

No comments: