Monday, August 24, 2009

Shopping - 130809

Evan really know how to choose colours for her jiemei's dress... Whahahahha!!! Initially she decides on champagne gold... Then ended up she changes it to blue... OMG!!! Only then I realised that I don't have any blue dresses!!!!

With less than a week time, I need to source for a blue dress... Only managed to find something after walking around a few places...



Being gals, it's very hard to focus... So bought another top and dress as well.. Hehez!!


Baby and I then went to Iluma to get our car... Baby ended up buying a PS3 game and controller at Comics Connection... Hehez!! It's baby's shopping day too!!

We also saw another shirt which baby likes and I find it pretty nice but it cost $163!!! Too ex... Baby can't bear to spend the money so we let it pass...

Now comes the bad news... When I tried on the dresses at home, it's either too short or translucent! DIE!!! Started digging all my clothes out to try and match and I came out with the following combis...

And baby and I decided that this is the best...

No comments: