Monday, August 24, 2009

Melvyn's mum's 70th Birthday - 160809

Melvyn's family made a reservation at Imperial Herbal Restaurant @ Vivocity for 7 tables to celebrate Melvyn's mum's 70th birthday!!!

I was there with baby and his mum... Sheena was already there coz she was at Melvyn's house the day before... BTW, Sheena is my future sis-in-law and melvyn is baby's future bro-in-law...


Us with Baby's mum...


Sheena and me...


The lady standing is Melvyn's mum... She definitely don't look 70!!!


My baby and me...

Group photo taken with the others sitting at the same table...

Baby and Melvyn...

My future in-laws and in-law's in-law... (Complicated huh???)

Us with Melvyn's family...

Next coming up... The 10 course dinner.... The food is pretty good by the way...

The "Shou" bun with Lotus paste...

Fluffy Egg White


Shark's fins soup... I need to dig out all shark fins before I can eat!!!

Sea Cucumber with Chinese Yam


Four Treasures Crispy Duck

Steamed fish...

Pumpkin Butter Prawn Balls with Walnut

Home-style E-Fu noodles


"Ba Si"... It's actually deep fried yam and sweet potato coated with sugar syrup... We need to act fast by dipping the sugar syrup coated yam and sweet potato into the bowl of ice water to cool it... It's very nice!!!

This is some kind of drink called "San Cha and Sour Plum"... It's very nice!!!

The birthday cake for Melvyn's mum...

Random photos of me and baby...

No comments: