Monday, August 3, 2009

Bunny hairband??

I can't believe I bought this!!! A few of us were planning for for Evan's hens night... I really have no idea what to get her... I was still of getting her a devils' horns hairband but not sure where to find it... I thought of the days when we were working at Devils' and I asked Elysia if she still have the horns but too bad.. It's been so long ago and she has long threw it away...

Ended up, I thought of something I have...



Maybe we could use this!! This is cute right? Got when at Japan Disneyland but I am afraid of losing or dirtying it... So I decided to find something interesting... Couldn't find anything at Junction 8 and I am so disappointed... I come to a conclusion that I will DIY something....

Then.... I passed by this shop that sells party stuff and disposable wares!!! And.... I FOUND THIS!!!

There were some other choices but I guess this is the most "evil" I can find and get... Whahahah!!!



I am not going to have any of such hens night party!!!!!

No comments: