Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dinner @ Morten's.. Yummy!!! - 3 Nov 2009

Feel so lazy and tired recently... Don't even feel like doing anything that's why I only update more than a month later! Really don't really feel like doing anything... Nor do I know what I wanna do... Is that what people call mid-life crisis?? Lolx!!

Nevertheless, I will be try to remind myself to update on happy things!!

Now, a wonderful dinner @ Morten's Steakhouse for baby's belated birthday dinner... This isn't still the best thing... The best part is... We don't have to pay for it!!! Cheapo me... Haha!!! It was a treat from Roy because baby signed a pretty big (at least to me) investment plan with him.

The 1st time I went there was a birthday treat from a ex-boyfriend many years back... I love the place there! The food, the environment... *Thumbs up* It's baby's first time there and I really hope he likes it as much as I do...

The menu for the evening... Thoughtful isn't it?


Server introducing the menu for the evening...



We actually ordered quite a lot... Was feeling very full after the dinner and I dare not eat beef and much meat for the 1 week!

Baked 5 onion soup, crusted with Swiss cheese


Lobster Bisque (YUMMY!!!!)


Spinach with button mushroom


Some onion and potato thingy which I forgot the name...


Baked potato skin... Yum Yum!!!


My order to share with baby... This is a VERY big piece of beef!!! Roy also order the same to share with Elisa.


James & his huge piece of beef...


Baby's order... Not exactly very big but very tender...


Check out the doneness of baby's beef! We all ordered the same... Medium rare...


James and his red meat...


Its raw!!! But good...


Me, baby, James, Roy & Elisa...


Me and my baby...


Here comes baby's birthday cake!!!



Roy & Elisa


5 people sharing 3 famous Morten's chocolate cake... I am still drooling now thinking of it!


We even have a free photo from them!!!

This is taken using my camera...


This is what was given back to us after taking the group photo with their camera...



It's definitely a great evening!!! I would wanna go back there if I have the money and this time, I will order some red wine to go with the red meat...

No comments: