Monday, October 5, 2009

Ash & Mingli's wedding - 19 Sept 09

Attended their wedding at OneTwentySix... It was a pretty nice place but I think it's not a good place for wedding.. The place is too open and hard to control... Anyway, that's not important... What's important is the bride likes it... :)

Baby & me...


With Joanna...


The couple...


With Yihan...


Me and my favourite for the night!!!


With Joanna & Kang Hwee...


Minghui & baby...


The commandos....


With Kang Kwee, Auntie (Raj's mum) & Joanna...


With the bride...


The gals!!!


With Kang Hwee again...


With the groom...


The groom & baby...


With Kang Hwee again!


Proposing to me???


With the beautiful bride again...


With 2 mei nu...


Baby and the Mingli...


The food for the evening...




Baby's dinner...


My dinner....

No comments: