Saturday, September 12, 2009

I love Shopping!!!!

Shopping is always a happy thing.... But it will also become a sad thing when my credit card bills come... Whahahhaha!!!!

Baby new shoes for Tong & Mingli's wedding....


My new shoes!! Same design different colour.... Kuku right? Never did that before lor...

I desperately needs shoes with not-so-high heels.... I love stiletto heels but my ankles are getting weaker... Ever since that miserable incident more than 2 years ago where I sprained both my ankles badly during a jog, I cannot wear high heels for too long... I will start to feel the strain and pull if I am on high heels for too long... But then again, I love heels....

Foot glide....

Was recommended by some forum people that it helps to prevent blisters... Decided to try it out because I always get blisters even though I have been wearing that pair of shoes for some time!!

My biggest splurge... Or rather, from baby... Hehez....


Was given a free travel set as well as some samples from the kind SA....



I am on my way to crystal clear skin!!!

No comments: